Viva Decor Mirror Paint is a totally innovative new product that transforms simple glass or acrylic items into fascinating mirror objects. Specially developed to deliver a “silver-plated” effect you can even give opaque surfaces like storm lamps and lanterns a beautiful antique mirror-effect.
- Prepare a clear surface for paint application by cleaning it with alcohol.
- Apply a small quantity of Viva Decor Mirror Paint onto a waterproof surface using a square sponge.
- Once the first layer of Mirror Paint dries (appr. 30 mins.), use a cloth to buff it lightly and then apply a second coat over it.
- (heat can be applied to speed up drying time)
- Repeat again one more time& don't forget to buff!
- Finish result should be a solid reflective surface. If you can see patches - apply another layer of paint.
- Shake well before use
- Before applying - clean all glass and acrylic surfaces with washing liquid or alcohol
- All subsurface must be grease free and dry. Remove all residual color, glue or stickers before applying Mirror Paint
- Wash your hands and do not use hand cream before using Mirror Paint
- Air drying is less likely to cause uneven coverage
- Do not inhale, wash your hands right after usage
- Keep away from children & pets!